With London Cabbie Tours, you can pick and choose the sites you’d like to see.
If you are passionate about WW2 & Britain’s ‘finest hour’ let’s visit the cabinet war rooms, the memorial to the 101st ‘Screaming Eagle’ squadron or maybe even the grave of the famous Nazi dog!
If you want to let Steve take the reins, we could start at the scene of Charles I’s execution, move on to touch a piece of the original London bridge from the 12th century, or stand on the site of the original Globe theatre (no, not the new version on the river!)
Some more examples of tours Steve has designed for visitors to London:
- Classic London tour. Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben & all the famous sites. How about letting Steve take a photo of you & your party at the undisputed 'best view in London'? Perhaps a pint at the oldest pub in London, Traditional cockney ‘grub’, and a trip to foodie-heaven ‘borough market’.
- ‘Royal’ London. Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, & Westminster Abbey to stand in the footsteps of ‘Will & Kate’. Swing by the hospital where the newest Royal, young Prince George entered the world. Visit Lambeth Palace which has stood next to the Thames for almost 800 years; and take a trip to Kensington Palace where Princess Diana called home, and which is now the official London residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George of Cambridge, and Prince Harry of Wales.
- Roman Tour. Travel back 2000 years & enter Londinium - the heart of Roman London. See the original London Wall, the Roman Amphitheatre & view Roman ruins completely inaccessible to the general public. Learn about ancient London & understand why the Romans came to our capital.
- Rock Tour. Think of your favorite bands or musical artists & the chances are London is probably a part of their history. Visit the London hang-outs of the Rolling Stones & the Who; Recreate classic cover album shots in the locations made famous by bands like Oasis, and artists like David Bowie; and see the homes of the musical Gods that live in the Capital.
- Haunted London & Ghostly Pubs. Let Steve take you to the most haunted house in London; sip a pint at the pub where one of the Queen's soldiers still haunts today's visitors; and try to keep your nerve as the spirits of long-dead Londoners are brought back through Steve's accounts of their hauntings.
- Girls In The City. Don't forget the champagne! This tour is perfect for a girl's day out, a hen party or a birthday party. Visit Carnaby Street, Borough Market, one of the most famous chocolate shops in London, and recreate movie scenes made famous in films like Bridget Jones, Love Actually & Notting Hill.
Remember – what makes London Cabbie Tours different is flexibility! See as much or as little as you want, be as active or as laid-back as you choose! London is one big melting pot, so why not let your tour reflect that?! One thing we guarantee – you will see things on this tour that you can’t see anywhere else!
Everything mentioned on this page can be combined to suit your requirements & whatever your personal passion, Steve can construct a tour to best-fit you!
Steve will be happy to work with you on your personal tour, feel free to drop an email through at Steve@LondonCabbieTours.com to start the ball rolling!